Parish church of San Nicolò

    • (0)
Church & Abbey, Schweigglplatz/Piazza Schweiggl 8, 39040 Kurtatsch / Cortaccia
Call us

|

Parish church of San Nicolò

The Saint Nicholas church in Penon was first mentioned during the 14th Century. It is worth visiting the sacramental house made of sandstone, which possibly dates from around 1380 - Alto Adige's oldest example carved in stone.

Location and route

Popular accommodations and further sightseeing spots in the area

The sightseeing Parish church of San Nicolò is located in Kurtatsch / Cortaccia.

More Churches & Abbeys nearby


Gleifkirche in Eppan a.d. Weinstraße / Appiano s.S.d.V.

The two dome towers of the Gleifkirche look down from the hill of the same name.

    • (0)
Ruins of St Peter in Kaltern / Caldaro

This is probably the oldest church in South Tyrol, and it stands on a small hill in the middle of Altenburg forest near Kaltern ...

    • (0)
Kirche St. Anton in Kaltern / Caldaro

An der Stelle des Kirchleins St. Anton bei Kaltern im Überetsch soll bereits Jahrhunderte vorher ein romanisches Gotteshaus ...

    • (0)